Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fast-faster

The last few weeks have been a blur to me. There has been so much going on, too much to write about.

This had been the hardest year at the shop I work at, and it maybe time for me to take on even more work, just to keep my head above water. I don't know if its a fast reaction, or I should have done this sooner. If I don't act fast and get a move on, it could get worse, faster than you can say, "stop the world I want to get off!"

Not to worry I wouldn't do anything drastic, its just imperative that I help my family. These aren't the days for idle time and dreaming away, we need to roll up our sleeves and get going.

We can't take a nap and hope things will get better, the only way we can catch up is to work hard. I already have a job, but I have to look for another one. If it works out, I may have very little time to write my blogs. Or they will be shorter. Not that I don't still have a lot to say, I just need to say it faster.

No comments: