Thursday, December 10, 2009

Helping a friend

This year I have discussed much about saving money. The best thing I have done is to get my chickens. Some of my friends thought I was crazy when I said I wanted them.
They are worth their weight in gold!

I have been able to help my friends by giving them fresh eggs. Another friend imports veggies and we have been doing a farmers exchange. Eggs for beans and other items. Others are begging to be on my list to get eggs.

This month people are going to be exchanging gifts. What other gift do you need but to help your friends? None of us are going to get through these hard times with out pulling together. Do you have an extra bottle of wine? Can you make your friends up a plate of food and give them some wine to go with it? Do you have clothes you have hardly worn some one else can use?

If your friend has a business that needs customers let people know. To that end here goes. Check out Pin Up Star they are running a special. If you want to give art to your friends check out www.leoralutz.com

This is just what I can do right now to help a friend.

No comments: