Thursday, November 5, 2009

Catching Up

At the shop where I work we have been working on one project for so long and now it's time to catch up on everything else.

It seems to have spilled over into my home life as well. I feel as if I can think about other things and I need to catch up on some cleaning.

I would have been able to do that this week, but I ended up having an emergency with one of my dogs and she had to get surgery. Poor thing, she will be fine and the procedure was a success. Sure we can't plan for everything, and we shouldn't try.

When the home and office are clean and everyone is healthy and happy, I feel so good. I have been feeling that way lately. Sure there have been a few sick days, but on the whole we are all okay.

The things I can feel good about are: my dogs are all okay and Middy will be soon. I still have a roof over my head and work. There is food in the frig and the chickens are fine and laying eggs. There is work at the shop and money to be made. I am getting rid of clutter by selling things on ebay,and helping my family at the same time. I will be able to get out of town for a few days this month. We stocked up on wine at a recent sale and even though we have to stay home we can have a nice wine with dinner. In the mail I got the last article I wrote for a magazine.

Do we every really got caught up? I don't know, it seems like there is always something. If I can at least clean up more than when things are stressful its one less thing to worry about and that helps.

No comments: