Thursday, December 9, 2010

Work

It has been hard to start a new job these last few weeks. In side my head I thought I was alright, but my body told me I was stressed.

Its true I have not been on my feet in years and it has been taxing. Working with all women is difficult as well. It is so much easier to work with men. You can say what you mean and be blunt without some one crying. I have not sent any women to tears, I just know what would set them off. I make sure not to go there.

I can not mention where I am working, it is just for the holiday's. You can guess. The holiday music is driving me nuts and I know when I have a head ache since I can still hear it, even at my home. In the mean time I take my i pod with me and on breaks and lunch I can drowned out the music with my own.

The dogs are still being well cared for and my chickens are fine as well. That makes me happy and they all miss me when I am gone. Its so weird to see them so happy, like I have been gone for weeks.

Since it is such a short time I will be working, it helps to know it won't be for long. With my feet being so sore all the time, I have to know that its not forever, or even for two months.

With all this whining I have to say, I am grateful to have a job right now and to help out with buying things I need and the house needs and maybe even a few extras. There are some things I need for my car and I can pay for it now. That's the point of working after all.

No comments: