Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cheap Buys

In my attempt to live a nice life even during these hard times I have found a few good buys, yes at the 99 cents store.

For my weekly beauty treatments I tired two new products. The First is from Nu-pore and their collagen essence mask/ fresh aloe masks. They come two in one box. I used the collagen essence mask last night, I could feel the tighten effect. I didn't break out in a rash, but that doesn't mean others might not.

In all it was a good experience and I would buy it again. You can put them in frig to cool them off if you want. Its a cotton face mask soaked in the treatments. I would give it a 8 out of 10, 10 being best. It was much better than I figured it would be.

The next was by Body Zen the foot treatments. I bought the brown sugar/ vanilla foot scrub,it came with bath salts and lotion. The scent was fine, but for my money I think the sugar scrub at Trader Joe's offers more. It wasn't bad, so I will give it a 5 out 10. The slats worked fine and the lotion was nice. I am used to Body Shop, their sales are the best.

Just trying to show that you can still pamper yourself even if you don't have a lot of money. Cheers and here is to more cheap buys!

No comments: